The first day is all about the prep! Three of the blooms are scraped, sanded and primed. I ran outta primer so I picked up a quart, I will have some will have the fence color mixed up as a "white out" and get on it so I can start building my magenta hibiscus by afternoon tomorrow. Can’t wait for color!
- You want one, need a good gift idea…yesssss, a Mural by Becca…
- This is a place I want to on my next sailing adventure…your dream on your wall?
- I know your kid, grandkid, big kid needs a mural by Becca….
- Every morning should start on the water, in the water or under water…
- Fell in love at this bay during a CGSC Rendezvous….